Dr. Ken Sullivan will discuss various factors that can impact an organization’s ability to be able survive the post-COVID-19 business environment.
The following issues will be discussed:
- What internal changes can you make to circumvent external changes (customer and supply chain)?
- Can your current culture adapt to the required changes in the long term?
- Does your organizational structure fit the “new normal”?
- Does your organization have the cash to stay in business in the “new normal”?
- Can you “pivot” your current core competencies to other market sectors without risking your current customer base?
- Exit strategies
- What if you cannot make it in the new market?
- Has the industry shifted? Can a company in your demographics survive at its’ location in the supply chain?
- Is it time to pass the torch?
- Is it time to sell?