Andrew Lucibello, Sales Manager, EOS North America and Kenneth Otzel, High Performance Machinery
The presenters will provide examples of real world solutions for making real parts and discuss the following topics.
- Involve engineering and customer upfront in the finished part process
- Reinvent a part by making it lighter, potentially stronger and with features such as internal chambers that can improve part performance.
- Eliiminate the need for high valued skilled employees to be involved and long lead times
- Aqueous solutions – current and new formulations
- Current EPA / OSHA / solvent regulations review
- Emerging NEW solvents – Safety and Performance
- Market trends for cleaning solutions and resolutions