The SME ZONE is the nerve center of everything happening at EASTEC. Major attractions will be hosted in the SME ZONE – and while you’re there, learn how SME can help you grow your business and advance your career. SME can help you keep up with advancing technology, maintain your innovative edge, develop your workforce, help you close the skills gap, connect you with the manufacturing industry, expand your network, and much more. Manufacturing comes with challenges; SME offers solutions.
When you visit the SME ZONE, you can:
- Catch all of the EASTEC keynotes, technical presentations and Knowledge Bar Discussions hosted in our theater;
- Attend the President’s Reception to meet 2019 SME President Mark Michalski and network with other members, attendees and exhibitors in a relaxed environment;
- Get a sneak peek of manufacturing’s leaders and top thinkers from across every segment recording podcasts with SME Media;
- Sign up to potentially get 10 free online learning and development classes from Tooling U-SME;
- Nominate a deserving student, colleague, friend, or employee for Manufacturing Engineering’s “30 Under 30” Award, which recognizes the brightest and most promising stars of our industry who are making a difference in manufacturing even from the beginning of their careers; and
- Engage with SME representatives to learn more about our organization, its mission, our education foundation, member resources, and how SME can provide you the resources you need to grow your career and grow your business.
The SME ZONE is located in Building 1, Booth #1164.