LODGING & AIRFARE DISCOUNTS, DRIVING DIRECTIONS AND PARKING INFORMATION
EASTEC has arranged lodging and flight discounts for your visit to the Springfield area. We have also provided information on driving directions and parking.
EASTEC® 2021 will be located at the Eastern States Exposition.
Eastern States Exposition
1305 Memorial Ave.
West Springfield, Massachusetts
LODGING IN THE SPRINGFIELD AREA
Coming in 2021
Warning! Be aware of unauthorized hotel solicitations. onPeak is the only official housing company associated with EASTEC. We have received reports that other companies are posing as official travel vendors and may contact you offering housing for your trip. These companies are not endorsed by or affiliated with EASTEC. Beware that entering into financial agreements with non-endorsed companies can have costly consequences.
EASTEC is pleased to partner with Delta Airlines to offer potential discounts on round-trip airfare to Bradley International Airport.
Please note the following:
- Eligible travel dates: Coming Soon
- NOT ALL FARES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A DISCOUNT
- Discounts apply to round trip travel only
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers
- Fare rules will determine eligibility
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via Delta’s reservation 800-number.
Bradley International Airport – Approximately 30 minutes from the Eastern States Exposition
DIRECTIONS TO EASTERN STATES EXPOSITION
From Connecticut & Points South
Take I-91 North from Rte. 2, I-84, I95 or the Merritt Pkwy. Follow I91 North to Mass. Exit 3 to Route 5 North to Rte. 147 West (Memorial Avenue) approximately 3/4 miles to Gate 9 parking lot.
Alternate Routes From Connecticut & Points South
- Take I-91 North to Conn. Exit 38 (Poquonock) to Rte. 75 North to Rte. 147 East. Continue approximately 1/2 mile to Gate 9 parking lot.
- Take I-91 North to Conn. Exit 40 (Bradley Int’l. Airport) to Rte. 20 West to Rte. 75 North to Rte. 147 East. Continue approximately 1/2 mile to Gate 9 parking lot.
- Take I-91 North to Conn. Exit 42 to Rte. 159 North to Rte. 147 East. Continue approximately 1/2 mile to Gate 9 parking lot.
- Take I-91 North to Conn. Exit 47 West to Rte. 190 West to Rte. 159 North to Rte. 147 East. Continue approximately 1/2 mile to Gate 9 parking lot.
From Bradley International Airport
Take Rte. 75 North to Rte. 147 East. Continue approximately 1/2 mile to ESE Gate 9 parking lot.
From Southwestern Connecticut
Take Rte. 10/202 North to Southwick, Mass., turning right onto Rte. 57 East (4.7 mi.) to center of Feeding Hills. Continue straight on Springfield Street to Rte. 147 East, about 2-1/2 mi. to ESE grounds. Continue 1 mi. to ESE Gate 9 parking lot.
From Boston & Points East
Take the Massachusetts Turnpike West to Exit 6 (Springfield). Go left at the light, following I-291 West to I-91 North (exit 2B). Take exit 9B to route 20W driving over the North End Bridge to traffic circle. At circle, take 2nd exit to Route 20 and follow signs to The Big E.
OR, take the Massachusetts Turnpike West to Exit 4, to Rte. 5 South to Rte. 147 West. Continue approximately 3/4 mi. to ESE Gate 9 parking lot.
From The Berkshires & Points West
Take the Massachusetts Turnpike East to Exit 4, to Rte. 5 South, to Rte. 147 West. Continue approximately 3/4 mi. to ESE Gate 9 parking lot.
From Vermont & Points North
Take I-91 South to Mass. Exit 13B, to Rte. 5 South, to Rte. 147 West. Continue approximately 3/4 mi. to ESE Gate 9 public parking lot.
From New York City
Take I-95 North to New Haven, Conn., travel North on I-91 and follow above directions from Connecticut and Points South. Or, follow Merritt Parkway or I-84 to I-91 North.
From Long Island
Take the Orient Point Ferry to New London, Conn. or the Port Jefferson Ferry to Bridgeport.
From New London
Follow I-95 South and from Bridgeport, follow I-95 North to New Haven and follow above directions from Connecticut and Points South.
Get Door-To-Door Directions
- If you are attending a show/event at Eastern States Exposition (The Big E or non-Fair), use 875 Memorial Avenue, West Springfield, Mass., as your destination address (coordinates: 42 °05’38.88″N – 72 °36’42.36″W – Elev. 52′) to enter Gate 9.
PARKING AT EASTERN STATES EXPOSITION
Parking is available on-site at the Eastern States Exposition. The fee is $5.00 per day. A shuttle will be available to transport you from the parking lot to the first exhibit building.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS AND MORE
Find restaurants, attractions, and local events on the Explore Western Mass website.
Explore Western Mass also offers a Coupon Book providing discounts at area attractions and restaurants.