Why Exhibit at EASTEC 2019? To get leads, sales, and promote your brand!
Get on the right business path at the Northeast’s leading manufacturing trade show—EASTEC 2019, May 14-16 in West Springfield, Massachusetts. Attended by the Northeast manufacturing industry’s best and brightest minds, EASTEC provides you with the ideal location to connect with and sell to representatives of major OEMs as well as hard-to-reach job shops. Exhibit at EASTEC 2019!
Reserve your EASTEC exhibit space by January 31, 2019 and be entered in a drawing to win a “text with logo” ad in the 60-day out EASTEC eNews sent to pre-registered attendees. Simply submit your signed contract and you’re automatically entered to win. Two companies will be awarded an ad.
EASTEC 2019 Has What You Need
- 39% of EASTEC attendees are business owners, corporate executives or managers
- 77% of EASTEC attendees influence manufacturing equipment purchase decisions
- 29% of the EASTEC audience has equipment budgets that exceed $200,000
- 38% of EASTEC attendees were first-time visitors in 2017 — providing you with new prospects for your business.
More than 12,000 manufacturing professionals attended EASTEC, exploring manufacturing equipment and technology from more than 726 exhibiting companies across 146,722 sq.ft. The 12 educational sessions and Special Networking Events were highly attended, offering connections, tools and processes needed to drive the next evolution of your industry.
Attendees by Job Function
15% Owner/Company Management/Corporate Executive
14% Manufacturing Engineering Department
10% Manufacturing Production Management
10% Manufacturing Production Department
7% Manufacturing Engineering Management
6% Design Engineer
5% Product Design & Development
4% Quality Assurance & Control
2% Control Engineering/Automation
Access to Key Decision Makers
EASTEC 2019 allows you to get your brand in front of manufacturing technology buyers, find new manufacturing customers, promote equipment sales, and reconnect with old customers.
Research shows that an overwhelming majority (87 percent) of C-suite executives plan on investing in events more in the future.1 Don’t miss out on this important trend. Get your products and services in front of a broad cross-section of New England manufacturers — many of whom are second- and third-generation attendees — at EASTEC 2019, the Northeast’s leading manufacturing trade show. EASTEC is the place to meet decision makers who are ready to evaluate and purchase equipment, software and services. Show them how your advanced technologies can help improve quality, cut costs and increase productivity.
Promoting Your Company
- Exhibitor Referral Suite
- Guest Passes — Provide free registration to your best customers and prospects via printed or electronic, customized invitations (both versions are trackable).
- Online Profile — Help buyers find you so they can add you to their “must see” lists.
- Marketing Kit and Exhibitor Manual — Receive key tools and tactics that help ensure a successful show.
- Banner Ads — Post EASTEC on your website, offering free registration for your customers and prospects.
- Social Media — Engage with EASTEC followers on Twitter®, Facebook® and LinkedIn® before, during and after the event.
- New-Product Announcements — Provide us with your new-product information so we can feature it on the event website.
SME targets high-level decision-makers in diverse industries through a multimedia EASTEC campaign that includes:
- Thousands of direct mail pieces sent to key decision-makers
- Content-specific email campaigns to more than 200,000 prospects
- Print advertising in national and regional industry-related trade and business publications with a total circulation of over 1.1 million
- Targeted local digital advertising before and during the show
- Banner-ad placements on manufacturing-related websites
- Comprehensive website with detailed attendee information and online registration
Strengthen Your Sales Pipeline
Looking for highly qualified East Coast prospects? EASTEC 2019 is the place to be. 77% of EASTEC attendees influence their companies’ equipment purchasing decisions, and 29% have equipment budgets over $200,000.2 Don’t miss out on this high concentration of buying power. Reserve your space now at easteconline.com.
Exhibit at EASTEC 2019
Space is limited and our show floor is filling up. Reserve your booth today to ensure you get the location you want. EASTEC is the premier northeast manufacturing trade show.
- Take a look at the EASTEC 2019 Exhibitor Prospectus
- Download the EASTEC 2019 Exhibit Contract
- View the EASTEC 2019 Floor Plan
- Explore EASTEC 2019 Sponsorship Opportunities